fredag 2. juli 2010

How much do I love 500 Days of Summer?



Lots and lots

First of all I love the casting, Joseph Gordon-Levitt I've liked since Third Rock from the Sun and Ten Things I Hate About You (I hate what they did to his character in the television version, he's pathetic).
And I've been following Zooey Deschanel ever since she played the older sister in Almost Famous:



I wish I had a sibling like that, who would give me all their CDs (come to think of it, I sort of do. I "borrowed" several of my brothers CDs when I was younger and he can't remember which, so he has given up on ever getting them back).
Let me count the ways I am jealous of Zooey: 1. Her parents named her after a J.D. Salinger character (a male character, actually). 2 She's married to the lead vocalist of Death Cab for Cuties, Ben Gibbard. 3. She played one of the funniest characters I have seen on television in Weeds. 4. She is in the band She & Him - the girl can sing. write good music, and act.
I would probably hate her if she didn't look to cool to resent. Her 60's style I would love to steal, and everytime I see her I want to color my hair back to brown. I don't think I would mind being her.

Right, so I realize I have said nothing about the movie itself. It has become a "sleeper hit", which I've just learned means a movie/book/album etc. that becomes an unexpected success. Something it definitely deserve.
I'll just leave you with a clip from the movie:



They actually made a dance sequence to Hall & Oats! Come on, that's just funny.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Me too, me tooo, me too! Love it, love it, love it! Why do I repeat everything I say three times today? Why do I ... Oh, bugger...

    Alles gut im The King's Wings?

    SvarSlett
  2. Hihihi elsker uttrbykket "Oh bugger" spesielt når Hugh Grant sier det.

    Alles gut, Kongens Vinger har hatt festnings festival i helga, og naboen hadde Backstreet Girls på vors.
    Vi har faktisk fått noe Aukrust-ting på Kvinnemuseet så vi får ti prosent på billettene. Tror vi blir det eldste der uten barn, hvis vi ikke kidnapper noen på veien. Eller vi kan gjøre som vi pleier og kjøre en tur i Sverige.

    SvarSlett